Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sweat and I am going bananas....

This week I have increased my cardio per my trainer to help me keep on track for losing more weight to meet my goal. I have learned so much from starting this journey and I never knew that when you are doing cardio if you increase and decrease your heart rate that you sweat more and that means you are burning more calories. Boy I must be stupid. How simple is that and it so makes since. It is funny how the little things can open your eyes to so much. Since I do NOT like to sweat this has been really hard for me. But I know in the end that it will be well worth the pain. As Mom always tells me no pain no gain and she is so right!



A couple of years ago I had the most horrible acid reflux that it prevented me from eating foods that I enjoyed one of them being bananas. Well to my surprise I tried a banana last week and I was able to enjoy it and not have to pay for it later (if you have acid reflux you know what I am talking about). So I am back in love with bananas and so happy about it. Again it just proves working out and exercising and changing the way I eat has given me back so many things I never thought I could enjoy.



Keep sweating and enjoy the things you love!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey there. I know I sent you an email, but I wanted to also let you know I added a link to your blog at Lynn's Weigh :) So now you HAVE to stay updated!