Wednesday, December 31, 2008

End of Year in review!

Today marks the end of 2008 - and boy what a year it has been for me. Starting this journey back in May I had no idea what I could or would accomplish in the 8 mths I have also been on this blog. Through the ups and downs and all the goals I have made for myself I am going to have to admit I did quite well.

2008 will be marked down on my list as a year I made new friends, did things I never thought I would ever do and the most important one is becoming a healthly person inside and out. Many thanks to all of you for staying with me on this journey and to everyone in my life, you know who you are, for standing by me through it all.

I hope you all have a wonderful 2009 I know I will!


"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give"
Winston Churchill

4 comments:

InventingLiz said...

Happy new year! And congratulations on a productive 2008!

Chews to Lose said...

Happy 2009! Much continued success in the new year!

Kimberly said...

2008 rocked. Now let's go kick even greater ass in 2009. Happy New Year!

Sabs said...

Happy new year! May 2009 be an even better year for you!