Friday, May 15, 2009

Washington here we come!

This weekend I am off to Washington to spend some time with my son and my bff! I am really excited I have never been there and I am so looking forward to all the walking we will be doing and learning a lot about our capital.

The last few days I have not exercised or had any motivation to count of. I spent last night with Dee (my son adores her) and we both have been slacking and made a commitment to get off our asses and restart our goals on Monday. I am really ready this time (no more naps!) we need to motivate ourselves and get up and going.

I will be taking a lot of pics and I will post them as soon as I get back. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Dutch said...

Have a great time. I can't wait to see the pictures.

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! Have fun!! Can't wait to hear about your trip!

SeaShore said...

Enjoy your visit!