Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Workout and Update.............






Well I have accomplished a milestone this week....I had a weigh in at my Doctors and I have lost 12 lbs. I am so proud of myself and a little shocked to say the least!!! I never thought I could do this in my wildest dreams. But I have and now I am more determined than ever to keep up with the life style change.

First here are those 24 steps I have to climb to get up to the cardio machines each day. Also I have attached some of the work outs I do each week. Most of them are for leg and arm strength and also for balance. Donna my trainer was kind enough to take the photos for me. If you would like to know what type of work out it is please let me know and I will get you the correct name and what you need to do to accomplish it.

Thanks everyone for following my progress and inspiring me on this journey. Please stay with me I need it!!!!! There will be more to come......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl, Work it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats keep at it!!!

Anonymous said...

Mara,
I found your blog from the Kyleschmidcentral website. You are NOT alone! Well, yeah, of course you knew that LOL. I've gained and lost probably 5 people worth of weight over my lifetime...I've been battling since I was 12. KEEP IT UP! Don't give up. Even if you slide back or gain a pound or two..start again and keep trying. You only loose the battle when you give up. Consider those lost battles lessons learned and celebrate every happy moment - especially those sore mucles - they confirm you're trying!
Has your trainer suggested using bands? They help tone and are easy to use with the proper instruction and they're amazing.
Good luck...KEEP it up and look to yourself and how you feel for success..!

Anonymous said...

Hey there, Mara!

I came here from your comment on my blog, and wow!!! I'm very, very impressed with your determination, and the hard work you've already put in.

I commend your candor, honesty, and most of all, your willingness to strive to climb your stairs. Keep writing! I will come by and cheer for you!