Friday, July 25, 2008

I liked it..!

I survived! The BODYPUMP class - it was so awesome and I think I was nervous for nothing. In all I learned a lot about myself as well as what I can do to tone this body. My trainer Donna set me up with some ladies in the room so I would not be alone (thank goodness) and they were so helpful and understanding showing me all the little "tricks" of being a first timer. I am still a little confused but I am sure over time it will get easier and then I will laugh at myself for over analyzing it (I do that a lot it is a fault I have). But in all it was a great experience and I am glad I did it - I will be going back! I encourage all of you to challenge yourself and don't set limits just go out there and do it! See what you can do - you might surprise yourself.

A BIG shout out to Donna (my trainer) thanks for always encouraging me and believing I can do something even when I don't and thanks for not only training me but becoming a friend (and putting up with my whining ha - god bless her).

No comments: