Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Out with old.....but it fits!

This weekend I went through my closet to see if any of my "old" clothes would fit. Since it has been 3 months since I started exercising and losing some body fat I thought it would be a good idea. I went into this not expecting too much to come out of it but I was surprised to see that one of my favorite shirts FITS (pic attached)!

Yeah, after my terrible trip 2 weeks ago looking for shirts this was such a relief for me. I continued to plunder through my boxes and I came out with about 4 shirts that I could not wear before that I can now add back into my closet. I did try on some old jeans and some pants I like but they are not quite there yet. I have to say this is a great sign for me and it really boosted my confidence. I cannot wait until I can fit into that size 8 pair of jeans I have my eye on. With hard work and my will to get it done I know it will happen.

I hope you guys enjoyed the rock climbing pics I am going to add some new ones next week (this will be a monthly update since I am determined to make it to the top). And yes to everyone who cannot believe it was really me in the pics it is!!! Just for future reference my next goal to tackle is white water river rafting...it sounds too good to pass up!


Thanks guys for keeping up with me...............

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So wonderfull with the clothes just wait until they become too big
sincerely Ate

InventingLiz said...

It's such a great feeling when you can fit into clothes you haven't worn in a while! I hope you are getting rid of the bigger sizes as they get too big - you can't make room for the new smaller clothes until you get rid of the big clothes!

Anonymous said...

Ya Hoooo! White water rafting is also one of my goals!

Good for you on finding some old/new clothes to wear. Isn't it such a good feeling?