Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thank you for all the encouragement and wisdom!

Just a quick thank you to all of you about my fear of working out in the pool - I am working on getting my courage up so I can step into the pool and take charge and not let anything or anyone stop me. Thanks for all of your support and suggestions my goal this weekend is to find the perfect swimming outfit and make it work!

Small note: I am also going rock climbing again this weekend I will post new photos for all to see.

One of my favorites quotes:

“Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live.”
by:
Dorothy Thompson:

1 comment:

Mckay K said...

I love that quote. It amazes me now. However, just a few years ago, I would not-I could not see the toll fear was having on my life.

Congratulations! Keep going.