Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy Halloween everyone! Well today is a good day I am feeling a lot better still sad about no swimming for a month but I will look on the bright side and know that I can accomplish my goal through other activities. This weekend is going to be a busy one for me. I am off to a Halloween party tonight and on Saturday I am off to a scavenger hunt with some friends (I have not done one of these since I was in High School) and it should be a lot of fun. Last night I went to the gym to help out Dee she was feeling a little sluggish and did not want to work out but the good friend I am went and helped her work on her "homework" her trainer gave her for the week. She did a great job and was glad she got out and did it. Having someone to work out with is a plus plus for everyone have you found your buddy yet?

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween