Fitness Tip of the Day

Sunday, October 5, 2008

More Zumba and Fair time!

This weekend was really jammed packed for me. On Saturday worked out and included swimming (loving it)!. I also went to a street fair in one of the old part of town and it was so much fun. A lot of food (that I cannot eat) there and a lot of walking (yeah). I always have people ask me is it really tuff for you to pass up great food when you are at something like this? Well in all honesty - yes. But all I can think about is how many calories are in that one item - so I just pass and focus on the great time I am having.

On Sunday I went to the Zumba class and it was a lot of fun! I think I have found something I really like - I am terrible (that coordination thing again) but it is just to much fun to pass up - I am sweating so much and knowing I am burning a lot of calories and gaining strength - is a plus for me! I also went to the State Fair today and had such a wonderful time. I love going and seeing all the exhibits and the animals. It reminds me of the years I spent at my Grandparents farm and how much I really miss it. Today I really worked my legs (in preparation for the walk this Saturday) and feel I am really ready for it. Attached are some pictures of the fair I went to today hope you enjoy!







Baby sheep!








Baby pig - how cute!







HUGE Cow!








Baby Ducks!







BIG Catfish!







It's the GREAT PUMPKIN!






The ZIPPER - long story but this ride cured me of ever riding any rides at the Fair!



1 comment:

zandria said...

How exciting that you liked Zumba! I'm glad you're going to keep on with it. :)