Monday, November 3, 2008

Aches and Pains!

Yesterdays work out was good but boy am I feeling the pain today. Zumba was fast and exciting and I also walked 3 miles - the top of my feet hurt so badly today (that is kind of funny the top of my feet hmm) the back of my legs are saying what have you done to us lol. I am feeling the pains of not working out for a week and a half and I am reminded that this journey is a long one and I need to re focus my time and get back on the ball. Since I am unable to swim for 4 weeks I am going to get with my trainer about working on strength for the half marathon - my worst fear is I will injure myself before the big race and not be able to participate. Tonight is bodypump and 30 mins of walking and then off to soak my sore muscles. I am hoping these aches and pains will subside in the next few days but it is good to be reminded that I need to push harder. What do you guys do when you take time off from your program to get back into it?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok

okay

I so need to give zumba a shot as I SO LONG for fast and exciting ;)