Saturday, November 29, 2008

This and That

Yesterday I went shopping on black Friday with my friend Dee and I was not sure what I was going to get but boy have a learned a few lessons in the past week. We started off at Macy's, they were having a HUGE shoe sale, and I have always wanted some black slip on boots that are only as high as your ankle and zip up the side so I was on a mission. When we arrived to the shoe department I was surprised about how busy it was. I was scouting out the boots when I came across these really cute pair (that were on sale yeah). I normally wear a size 11 in all my shoes so I was hoping that I could slip them in a 10 Med. (since they only go up that far). I approached the salesperson and asked for a 10 and waited patiently for them to arrive. When I went over to the chair I took a really deep breath and proceeded to put the boot on my foot and low and behold to my surprise they fit! I am so happy! Losing a size in clothes and shoes is all I have dreamed of for so long and to finally see some kind of results is the best feeling in the world.

The rest of the afternoon I tried on some more clothes and got some really great deals on some shirts (that actually fit) and my new jeans well they came in handy to help with my decisions. What have I learned from all of this - if you dream it you can accomplish it.

1 comment:

Lori Lynn said...

I'm glad that you were able to find something that fit. That's always exciting. :-)