Liz at http://inventingmylife.blogspot.com/, tagged me with a meme, here are the rules:
1) Link to your tagger and list all these rules in your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
This is hard but here we go:
1. I am a planner - my son makes fun of me because I know what I am going to be doing in the next 2 months! I have NEVER been a by the seat of your pants kind of person but I have been trying to live "outside" my box the last few months and I have to say I actually like it.
2. When I was in High School I joined shop to get close to someone I liked - yep that's right I was such a nerd - but it was worth it - it worked!
3. I like simple things in life - I am not really a Materialistic person - I like to take long walks, have picnics and I only like Vanilla Ice cream with whipped cream only (yep boring).
4. I am actually shy - a lot people don't know this. I really do not like to be the center of attention in anyway - over the last few months since losing a lot of my weight I have been approached (by mostly people I don't know) about how wonderful I look and I get so embarrassed (I know I should not but it is tuff for me). I am not the one you send out to be a spoke person (I am hoping this will change in the future) I usually am the one in the background.
5. I love to go mudding - I am from the South so mudding is something we do on the weekends - it is a lot of fun and you laugh so hard you wet yourself lol!
6. I was a tom boy - many people are surprised to find out what a HUGE tom boy I was when I was younger - I used to fish, hunt, climb trees etc. you name it I probably was doing it - and the boys were so jealous especially when I did it better than them ha!
7. I HATE working out - I know I have posted this on my blog before but it so 100% true. It is such a chore to me but in the end if I don't do it I feel terrible - it is growing on me - but I like classes like Zumba, bodypump and working on the marathon - I like to be active when I like something (we are all like that right?).
Well I hope this was not to boring for everyone, thanks to Liz for tagging me. Listed below is who I think are worthy (some new folks who are rocking their goals!):
Kym at http://icannotbelieveiamblogging.blogspot.com/
Cynthia at http://cynthiaschmidt.com/
Miche at http://lastjourneydown.blogspot.com/
Dee at http://deesdroppingtheweight.blogspot.com/
Kimberly at http://thewomaninsideme.blogspot.com/
Jen at http://www.jensjourney.com/
Tamzin at http://justoneinch.blogspot.com/
Good luck everyone it is harder than you think!
Green Mountain at Fox Fun: All the tears - If I had an American dollar for every tear I’ve leaked in the past couple of days, we’d be able to set up the Shauna Memorial Tears And Snot Scholarship ...
1 week ago