Saturday, December 13, 2008

This and That!

Good morning all! This week has been so hectic and I have been slacking on my gym time. But this afternoon I am going to walk my 6 miles for the marathon at the lovely park I was at last week. The rest of the week should shape up to be back on track.

I went shopping on Friday and got a new pair of jeans (I did not like any other styles so I got the exact same pair I got before lol) and a beautiful white sweater. So my shopping days are not going that well - I went alone this time and boy does it make a difference - I was so critical about everything! But I think I made good choices and I am happy with what I got, but it also reminds me that I still have a LONG way to go for my goals.

In 2 weeks my son comes for Christmas so I will be tested once again on my food choices but I know that he supports anything I am doing so it should not be that hard - now if I can just keep everyone at work from bringing in all those wonderful chocolate treats I would be better off! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and I will post pics soon.


Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
Winston Churchill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

or wear blinders to work :)

that's what my husband and I decided this morning is HIS best defense against the cookies of the season...