Friday, December 19, 2008

This and That!

Happy Friday everyone! Today when I get off from work I am officially off for 1 week! Thank goodness I so need the rest.

Update on my rash - I finally dragged myself to the Doctor today and he told me I am having an allergic reaction to something (and also stress related) and that I need to take this pill and some "Magic" cream for 1 week and I will be all better - All I can say is thank goodness I was beginning to think I was going crazy (it was itching so much I thought my skin was going to come off ha). But all is well the meds seem to be working and I am on the road to recovery. I also weighed in again this week and I am still holding at 277 lbs. (darn that 5 lbs) so the next week I will be really staying focused on that.

Last night Dee and I went to bodypump and I had a blast! I miss going each week so I am going to find a way to incorporate it back into my routine. This weekend I am going back to Ab class and then walk 3 miles on Saturday and Sunday is 7 miles (at the park) then Monday is my off day but I think I might go swimming again.

There probably will not be a lot of post next week, my Son is coming, but I will try and post as much as I can and take some pics to share. Happy Weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a great relaxing week.

Miz, who thinks she needs some MAGIC CREME as well. does it work on undereye bags? :)

Kimberly said...

Have fun on your vacation!

Anonymous said...

Talk about going crazy!!!! :)