Sunday, January 4, 2009

8 Miles and counting!

8 miles are officially marked down and finished! Yeah I am so excited and also relieved to say that after last week (not feeling well afterwards) I can actually say I feel great today. I have really babied my ankle all week and also today I have iced it twice and keep stretching it out.

I walked with some friends today (I highly recommend a buddy for your walk) and I have to say without Dee that last 8 mile seemed like nothing! She is on the road to recovery and was such a trooper today I am very blessed to have her with me on this journey.

The rest of the week should shape up like last week (swimming Monday, Tuesday Strive, Zumba on Wednesday rest day on Thursday and Friday and Saturday is 3 miles and Sunday is 9 miles). I am well on my way and proud to say I am officially excited about what is to come!

4 comments:

Tamzin said...

Nice work! I soooo have to get back into the gym this week. No more excuses!

:)

heres to good mondays for us both.
Cheers

Anonymous said...

Wow, you sure are off to a good start. I'm re-starting tomorrow and am looking forward to it. It'll feel good to get back at it. I wish you the best of luck in reaching your goal.

Anonymous said...

Great blog, glad i found it, keep up the awesome work!

Anonymous said...

happy swimming day.

I
am
off
to
the
gym
now.

NO EXCUSES :)