Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Weigh In - Sad :(

Well today is a bad day for me - I have been putting off going to weigh because I knew what it was going to say. I gained 5 lbs. I knew all of the bad eating I have been doing over the past few weeks was going to catch up with me! This is a good lesson for me to learn - I have been getting back into having chocolate everyday all day and also just eating small snacks (not good ones) thinking awww it want matter - well it does. I am very sad - I know better I know this is not what I want I know I can strive for so much more.

I will keep my head up and just get back on that horse and keep going until I lose this 5 lbs and more. Zumba HERE I COME!

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

That happened to me last week. It sucks, but shake it off and start anew. I have already lost what I regained and am at an all time low this week. You can do this!

Juice said...

That does stink, but I know you can push through it. I gained 4 lbs in a week just before Christmas and it is gone now. Learn from your experience and use that feedback to help you be better this week. You can do it!!!!

Juice said...

PS I'm totally jealous of your Zumba and BodyJam classes!!! They sound like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Shake it off!! You have caught yourself. Just continue on. Miss ya T.--- Mary

SeaShore said...

Don't waste anymore of your energy being sad about it. It is what it is. The important thing is you faced up to it, ripped that bandaid (of blissful ignorance) off, and weighed in! Those 5 pounds will be gone soon.

Chews to Lose said...

Hey, good news you caught it before it was 10 pounds. And, you're still exercising. We all fall off now and again. It take so much work to be healthy. I think you're amazing and inspirational. Hope you had fun @ Zumba.

Tamzin said...

yeah....hard to take - but you have a great attitude about it - I gained a little and then blogged a monster blog about "poor me" waa waa waa.

Thankfully, I'm back on track and So are you WOOOHOOOO