Monday, March 30, 2009

Old and Feeling it!

Happy Monday everyone - I want to say thank you to all of you for all of your kind words and support for my friend. She is doing well but the unknown is what is so scary!

This weekend I only worked out on Sunday (Cardiobox) I seem to love the torture lol! I feel really good today just sore (my back) and I am surprising myself yet again. I have my fingers crossed that I am well on my way to looking good for my bday. I did notice this weekend my jeans I got last fall are getting to big yeah! The notch on my belt I had to move up one which is great and my jeans are starting to feel too big - there is a God!

The week will shape up with off today, Tuesday is 30/20/10, Wednesday Cardiobox (I did meet someone this weekend that teaches the spin class at another location so I might give it try). Thursday hopefully I can go to bodypump and Friday off. Have a Happy Monday everyone!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

How awesome that your jeans (that were your first ever, if I recall correctly) are getting to be too big - love it!!!

I so admire all of the exercise classes you do - and they are really paying off in the toning and firming department for you!

Mary said...

Great workouts and hooray to loose jeans!! I'm gonna go try cardioboxing/kickboxing at my gym this week too :)