Monday, April 6, 2009

Bad, Bad Girl!

Ok this weekend I will admit I was really bad. I did not exercise once, I ate a lot of bad food and I just did not care!

This is so out of character for me and since I am on this mission for my Bday which is only 6 weeks away so not good! Today I am off from the gym (going to the Doc for my cough) and tomorrow back on track with 30/20/10 and Cardiobox on Wednesday and Zumba on Friday. The gym is going to be closed on Sunday for Easter so I think I will be taking a walk something I have not done in a while.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Eh, sometimes you just need a break. Hope you enjoyed your "wild" weekend!

MizFit said...

Im with shelley TOTALLY.

we need days off AND it's not bad (wink) it is what it is.

how was your monday??


MIz.

Mary said...

No worries about giving your body the rest it deserves!! Would love to hear about your Wed and Fri classes when you get back! I have dance class today and tomorrow too :>

Juice said...

What happened in the past is in the past. What matters now is how you deal with today. Are you going to get back on program or wallow? Not trying to be harsh - just trying to encourage you! One bad weekend does not make you a failure, so don't beat yourself up over it. :)