Saturday, April 18, 2009

Got the news!

Hello everyone I am doing really well today. I am still a little sore but on the road to recovery.

Yesterday at work a group of us were informed that in the next 30 days we will be laid off. I really was expected it but WOW I started thinking about what I might have to give up until the economy gets back on track and the one thing I am worried about is my membership to the gym. I cannot give that up! I am missing it now (Doc orders) and I cannot think about not being able to go. So please keep good thoughts coming I am hoping I can find another job really quick.

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

InventingLiz said...

Mara - sorry to hear about your job, and your recent health issues. Sending good thoughts your way! I'm sure with your positive attitude about things, you will be able to find another job quickly!

Lily Mathilda said...

I love your positive outlook. Sending happy thoughts and positive vibes your way! :)

Fat[free]Me said...

Sorry to hear about the lay-offs, they are happening everywhere at the moment.

Good luck finding a new one pretty darn quickly!

SeaShore said...

Sending the best of thoughts your way. I hope you find something good, and quickly!

MizFit said...

ok.
first, and I know it may NOT be what you wanna hear but it is what Id tell myself:

WORRYING IS PRAYING FOR WHAT YOU DO NOT WANT.

many good thoughts coming your way.
so glad to help you plan an at home workout should you ever need on.

time to make that vision board?

Unknown said...

Sending you healing and healthy thoughts. I agree with MizFit. Approach this with positivity instead of worry. You WILL figure out a fitness plan no matter what happens. You WILL continue to succeed. You have WAY too much invested to do otherwise :)

Juice said...

I'm so sorry to hear your news. I pray that you will find something quickly. You have such a positive attitude - I know that will have a profound impact on your job search. Hang in there!