Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Another Weigh In

Yesterday I went for a check up at the heart doc and of course they have to weigh you in so I was so not looking forward to it (ice cream, pudding) low and behold I lost 4 lbs. Now I am really grateful but what is going on? The human body always surprises me - I will take it! My goal for June is to get past the 260 range and be in the 250's - I know I can do it but all the ice cream, pudding and snacks are going to be hard to pass by (but I will).

Tonight is kick boxing yeah and tomorrow I am walking with some friends and this weekend I will be kick boxing again and just work on the treadmill. I really feel great and I think I am really hitting a great point right now.

PS The Doc said my heart is fine!

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Congratulations on your success today. That is awesome news. And yes, the human body is a mystery sometimes. We know how it's supposed to work, but sometimes it does something different and surprises us all.

Keep up the great work!

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

Cheers to a healthy heart AND...DOUBLE CHEERS to a loss of 4lbs - you are doing great!

Ice cream lately has been calling my name - which is weird because I went so long without even thinking of it, now its HAUNTING ME! One thing I do, eat the fudge pops that are 40 cals. They are so yummy!

Shelley said...

So glad to hear that your heart is fine - that is great news, topped off by a 4 pound loss!!! Woohoo, Mara!

Meream said...

Double congratulations on the heart and pounds lost! :D

Alexis {Diva on a Diet} said...

wooo hooo! awesome to hear that your heart is fine! CONGRATS!!!

Fat[free]Me said...

Excellent - good news all round then!

Juice said...

Way to go!!!!!