Friday, June 5, 2009

In my head

My head can be so scary sometimes. I know I am suppose to be on this wonderful journey and I know what I need to do to achieve the goals I have set but all the thoughts in my head are driving me crazy!

I have not been to the gym once this week - Why you ask? lazy, don't care and just plan did not go! I am trying to reason with my head and let it know it is ok that I have been lazy and that donut I ate yesterday no problem right? Well let me just say my head is not going to win - I am going to take control of myself and get back to the gym and don't look at another donut for a while!

Do any of you have this problem? Your head is saying one thing and your body another.

2 comments:

mythreemonthokinawadiet said...

Sometimes I have that problem. Anytime my routine is changed by an outside force It is hard for me focus...no focus and my head is all over the place.

Miz said...

YES and no.
I totally get that in my head BUT as I get older I fear if I take off more than a week or 2 I might never go back :)

be kind to yourself.
take that break.

and then GET TO IT.

I shall lovingly nag you this week.

Miz.