Monday, July 6, 2009

Gym time

I hope everyone had a great weekend I did!

Today marks the day I am make at the gym (this time is for real) this weekend I noticed some of clothes are starting to fit to well (lol) I know this is my fault and I am just going to take small steps and get back to it! I really need this to keep my stress level down as well and just watch my eating and also to just feel good again. I have noticed over the past few months that I starting to feel tired a lot more and just no energy at all. I hate this feeling and I want to get back at what I know is best for me and I know I can DO IT!

This weekend should shape up well Monday Zumba, Tuesday walk or treadmill, Wednesday ???, Thursday off and Friday walking...this is my plan I hope to at least make most of it work!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

You CAN do it, Mara!!!

Meream said...

You'll get back on track, for sure. You're driven and will surely win. :)

Cole Walter Mellon said...

Hate it when clothes give you that wake-up call. Get moving and you'll get it back where you want.