Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Oh Boy!

Well it happen I made it back to the gym last night I know I know hold your applause please! I went to the Zumba class last night and thank god it was only for 45 mins. I thought I was going to die in the first 5 mins. Just goes to show when you don't keep up with your program that you will pay for it later.

But really I do feel good today a little sore but worth it. Tonight I am hoping to go for a nice walk (my ankle of course is acting up ughhh). I was talking with Dee last night and she is having the same struggles as I am and we both agreed we have been lazy but that we are going to work on it as best we can. I just hope I can keep this up and really start showing something on the scale but that will come in due time. Happy Tuesday everyone!

5 comments:

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

well if you were going to die after the first 5 minutes, yet you made it to 45, that's pretty impressive!

Cole Walter Mellon said...

For me, it's getting through the 8-minute mark when I'm exercising hard. That's when the sweat starts poppin' and the juices start flowing and the body finally gives in and accepts the fact that you are, indeed, going to go ahead and go through with this crazy plan to exercise. Then it's nothin' but love...

Good for you for powering through. Keep it up.

Shelley said...

Good job getting through your first class - and I'm glad you have a friend who is along for the ride - makes it more fun (and let's face it, sometimes misery loves company, lol!).

Fat[free]Me said...

Clapping away here! Well done you - do you ache today?

MizFit said...

ahhh the ask to hold came too late and I clapped my arse off.

did you walk last night?