Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My companion

Last night I was determined to go for a walk so after a few hours I finally laced up my shoes and took my sweet dog for a walk. I find if I take him with me I work so much harder. He loves the outdoors and every time he sees me getting ready for the gym he thinks we are going for a walk. I think having a furry companion is just as good as having a friend come along after all aren't our animals our friends too?

Tonight I had plans to meet friends for dinner but that was cancelled so I think I am going to kick boxing tonight yeah!

4 comments:

Cole Walter Mellon said...

When I take my dog for a walk, it's more of an arm workout than a leg one. But you're right, they are good company.

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

No dog here...I just gotta do it by myself.

I love kickboxing! I feel silly doing it, am not able to follow along 100% but the 75% of the moves I do get totally kick my butt!

carla said...

Never taken a kickboxing class.
on my list
along with belly dancing :)

love,

MizFit of two canine companions :)

SeaShore said...

Walking a dog makes a walk fun. Their enthusiasm is infectious!