Monday, February 8, 2010

Still hanging in there!

Hey everyone I have not been lost just really busy with PT and getting things back to some kind of normal. I have been working on the 30 lbs I have gained and trying to get back into a regular routine which is tuff considering you get our of touch with what you know is right and what you want to do (be lazy ha)! But I had a set back I twisted my ankle last week (we had snow) and it has been really sore and tuff the pain is more than I can take so I think I might have to take some pain pills (which I hate) but really need. The PT director and I feel I am on track just need to keep it up and just stay focused she always tells me there is a light at the end of the tunnel just stay focused and it will come......not soon enough for me.

I hope everyone is doing well I miss chatting with everyone....just remember stay true to who you are and your goals will be a reality!

2 comments:

All Women Stalker said...

Keep on keeping on, Mara :)

Debi said...

Mara,
Keep your eye on the prize..it will happen!
Debi
Second Journey