Saturday, March 13, 2010

Trying something new

Hello everyone hope you all are having a great weekend. I am doing well PT is going ok and I am actually able to get around a lot better and even drive a lone yeah!

I am going to be trying some new things in the next few weeks and changing up my routine to what will fit for me now since my surgery. I am looking at ways to change up my eating habits as well as my exercise program. Any suggestions would be welcome and I am always looking for any great recipes. Keep in touch and I hope to be posting more often soon.

3 comments:

Greta from www.bigbottomblogger.blogspot.com said...

This might sound sort of corny...but maybe look up the "sit and get fit" program and see if there is anything that might be good for you. I am assuming you cannot do too much standing up stuff, right? But, you could sit and do things with weights and resitance bands.....I bet you will find some good stuff. Keep us posted. I am glad things are improving and that you can drive again!!

Carolyn Trafford Art said...

Hi

Found you via Lakeland Jo - I am new to blogging and whilst your blog isn't the sort of info I'm looking for its inspirational. What you have achieved so far is amazing. Keep up the good work.

All Women Stalker said...

Hang in there, Mara! We are here cheering you one :)