Monday, May 19, 2008

I wanted to cheat today...

I have another confession to make I wanted to cheat today when I went out to lunch with one of my friends from work who took me out for my birthday that was last week and we went to Olive Garden. I LOVE that place and as most of you know I have a weakness for spaghetti. Well I was looking over the menu trying to be good and just when I thought I would have to break my record of goodness I found an item that was just right for me. It was this wonderful apricot chicken with asparagus, broccoli, and tomato’s mmmmmmmmmmmm.....it was so yummy and just right for my diet. I felt so full after eating that meal that I was right on track for the day. I also went for my daily workout after work and I feel really good about it today and not much to report. Work was very stressful and working out helped to clear that up for me. I hope you all had a great day and give the girl a post I am lonely here......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE AMAZING AND I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! I just received a free membership to Curves and I am starting a better eating lifestyle myself. It is not easy but the rewards will pay off.
Take care and stay positive!
Deanna

Anonymous said...

You go girl, you did great job handling those temptations/evils. Keep up with what you are doing. I am very inspired by your efforts. You have given me a different outlook on what I eat. Except coffee, my weekness.