Thursday, June 26, 2008

Body Image



On one of my favorite sites to visit blogher http://www.blogher.com/, they have a great chance for you to write a letter to your body? I have to say this is very scary for me. What will I say? Will I be honest enough with myself? Opening yourself up like this is so powerful for anyone (I know it is for me). What I like most is all the women sharing their letters and how they feel (knowing I am not alone) and what inspirations they are to all of us. It just shows how much we all really have in common and what our fears and strengths really are. I challenge all of you to take the time to write this letter to yourself! Go ahead and write this letter open up to yourself remember it is for you and only for you there is no need to share it with anyone if you do not wish to (that is what I have done). I bet it will open you up to so many things you would never imagine you knew about yourself and your body - I know it has for me. Just remember you are not the only one who feels insecure about their body or maybe you do feel secure about your body and you have other issues this is a great way to find out what they might be. So get up and get going….that letter is waiting and your body wants to hear from you.

Here is the link to the blogher article http://www.blogher.com/letter-my-body...what will you write to your body?

No comments: