Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Weekend!

I hope everyone had a great weekend I know I did. My son was in town visiting his dear sweet Mom for 4 days and boy am I tired! Thursday night I picked him up at the airport and jetted off to get his tattoo and then get ready for our busy day on Friday. On Friday I had to work all day so my Mom took him to Busch Gardens so he could spend some time with our friends (her daughters b-day weekend) and I would join them later that night. When I arrived at Busch Gardens (Hallow-O-Scream) it was a blast. I have not exercised since last Tuesday - the pool was closed last Wednesday so no swimming - and my Son came in on Thursday and so on - so no time for the gym (I am feeling it trust me). My feet are still sore from all the walking I did this weekend I just hope it was enough to keep me under my weight and not gain a pound. Saturday night we went out to eat with some friends at work and then on Sunday it was time for him to leave (sad for me). But in all a very busy weekend but I think I could have done a lot better on the exercise front (I really should have went to Zumba on Sunday). I am hoping this toe will heal better soon and not keep me from accomplishing my goals.

This week looks a lot better I am taking a Salsa class with my new friend Dee and I am really looking forward to it. No swimming this week (other obligations)bodypump on Thursday and cardio rest of week and this weekend I am off to join a scavenger hunt with some friends and I cannot wait to give it a try.

I have attached some pics of our weekend I also took a new pic of my son and I and updated it next to the old one on the right I do have to admit I do look a little different (yeah) - thanks everyone for stopping in!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

youre too sweet

thanks for your comment this morning.

happy SALSA CLASS WEEK!

Im too uncoordinated I fear...or perhaps youll tell me otherwise?

Juice said...

You can really see a difference! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Oh my God! You look fabulous darling!!!
T. I can not believe what a great job you are doing.
Keep up the good work. Keen looks good too!
M.