Wednesday, February 4, 2009

This and that..and advise needed!

Good morning everyone hope all is well your way! This week has started off ok I made it back to the gym this week and it has already been a slow process for me. Swimming is ok not much to it and I get all I need out of it so that is good last night I went to Strive and it was going well until my ankle decided enough was enough so I took it easy the rest of the night. It is kind of frustrating but I am going to get through this and it will work out.

Tonight I am going to try the water Zumba class the instructor told me we can modify it for my ankle and I can still get a great work out and I hope I have time to make it to Pilates (Zumba is at 6:30 only 30 mins and Pilates is at 7 pm and I have to get dressed to go) so fingers crossed for me.

NEED ADVICE: I was approached by one of my Friends to try online dating. Now I know a lot people try this approach but I am not sure if this is for me. I am very shy and meeting someone I don't know is really going to be hard for me. And I am so insecure about my weight and how I see myself will someone actually think I am attractive? A lot to think about and I am hoping some of you have tried it or know someone that has and what their experience might have been. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I met my fiance online over 4 years ago, and I was 65 lbs. heavier than I am now. Just find a few pictures YOU feel great about, and you'll meet plenty of people :)

Lynn said...

water zumba? I do water aerobics and take on land zumba...never did a class where they were combined. Would love to hear about it.

Sorry that I don't have any advice on the on line dating thing...but it sounds like it might be a good experience since you are shy and have a hard time meeting people.

Lucrecia said...

I met my husband online through match.com. We were friends for months before we ever met. I'd do it! It could do wonders!

Tamzin said...

just catching up on blogs from my time off. Sorry to see your ankle is doing poorly. Its a shame to not do that walk, but you have to look at the greater good. :) With proper rest and care you will go on to do more.

Swimming!!! its good for ya!

I tried internet dating for a short while. I didn't enjoy it, but it might have been more me then the scene. Hubby and I were introduced through friends... so I don't have a lot to share on that front.

SeaShore said...

I met my husband online. Turns out we lived 10 minutes from each other for 15 years. We also know another couple who met online. (I did meet a couple of characters online that turned out to be jerks, though!)

I really admire that you are finding ways to work out that don't involve aggravating your ankle.

Anonymous said...

I met my boyfriend through an online dating site and we have now been together for four years.

Try it if it's not for you then you don't have to continue with it. Good luck, chanel x