Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New goal and worth working for!

I know I have been obsessing over my weight for the past few weeks so let me tell you guys why. My 42nd bday is coming up in May and I have my eye on this little black dress (see below). I have never had a dress like this (with my weight I have always been so self conscious and not really ready). But I think I am ready to find the inner me that deserve this.




As you can see the dress is not that forgiving and I am really HOPING I can reach my goal in time to wear it. My friend suggested I buy the dress now so I can look at it and feel it everyday to remind me of what I am working on when I have those bad days I keep having. So what does everyone think? Is it worth it - I think so!

7 comments:

WWSuzi said...

You are going to look awesome!!

Unknown said...

Yeah, buy the dress and let that be your motivation! It's super cute too! Oh and PS...you look no where near that next birthday #!!! :)
tj

Shelley said...

You are worth the dress! I agree with your friend, buy it now and hang it where you can see it on a daily basis. What a fun goal to have, especially since you can wear it to your birthday celebration!

Anonymous said...

That is a great dress! I think buying it now was a great idea!

Dutch said...

I love that little black dress. I think your friend is right you should buy it now.

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

oh la la! Your going to look so BEAUTIFUL!!!! Great dress!

Ro said...

yes...buy it now and put it near the kitchen.
you are going to look great, very cute dress!