Monday, April 27, 2009

Back to the Gym

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend I did alot of nice weather and getting back into the groove again!

Today marks the day I go back to the gym. I am going to take it slow and get on the treadmill for about 15 mins. and just get myself ready for the up coming weeks and hopefully by the end of the month I can get back to my classes (oh how I miss you). May 17th also marks my one your anniversary on this journey as well as this blog. I cannot believe it has already been 1 year. How time flys when you are having fun LOL! I am really proud of what I have accomplished over the past few months and really know deep down I have achieved more than I would have ever dreamed but.......you always know there is a but......I want more! I am going to spend these next couple of weeks really thinking about my new goal I am going to set for myself for the next year and try and come up with a plan that will help me succeed because I am worth it.

Have any of you set new goals of the past few months and what are you doing to achieve them?

4 comments:

Krissy said...

No new goals per se, just the same goal of 5 lbs at a time, because when i look at how far I still have to go I get really discouraged. But 5 lbs at time I can handle (usually takes me 5 - 6 weeks to do)

Well, and then there's the 30 Day Shred thing. I completed Day5 this morning, only 25 more days to go.

Good luck with your gym trip today, and congrats on a year of blogging!

Fat[free]Me said...

That sounds good - well done on getting back to the gym.

I have set myself lots of little goals until August and then I will have to think of some more. It is a new experiment for me and so far it is keeping me focussed.

Look forward to reading about your goals!

Meream said...

I promised to do yoga again a day after my birthday. That's tomorrow and I am just excited!

fatfighter said...

Glad to hear you're back at the gym - take it easy, okay? :)