Friday, May 29, 2009

And the weekend begins!

Happy Friday everyone! Last night I did not make it to the gym but I did walk a lot so I am going to count that as some form of exercise (a girl can dream can't she lol!) and this weekend is starting off with being an eat fest. My Friend invited me over for a bar-b-que on Saturday and another one invited me to some kind of fair near her house so that means a lot of food lol. I am going to try and be good but when there is so much temptation near it is really hard to just not do it!

Tonight I am hoping to go to the gym for Zumba (fingers crossed) and at least I have accomplished something right! Everyone be safe this weekend and I will check in with you guys on Monday.

2 comments:

Krissy said...

I hope you make Zumba. I got to do it twice this week! Have a fun this weekend!

Anonymous said...

hope you made it to class and had a great time!